Web Graphical Button Demonstration
To use this demo:
1. Choose a button image from the list below.
2. Move your mouse over the button and click the button.
3. Notice how the Up, Over, and Down images change.
How to use the Web Graphical Button:
1. Add it to your Visual Studio Toolbox (Web Forms category).
2. Add it to your form(s) as you would any other objects.
3. Set one or more of its four image properties: Up, Down, Over, and Disable.
The Web Graphical Button does the rest!
Note that you can also change the image properties from
Code Behind as demonstrated here.